Portfolio

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!

I think a snow day means that the night before I get to continue my practice of makeup!! My roommate Ashley was kind enough to let me use her beautiful face as a canvas. Before and After photos are my favorite! The transformation is great. I took inspiration from a NARS photo that focused on the model's cheeks and lips.  








Isn't she great! Ash has incredible full lips and a great nose, among other great assets. It was fun! I love my career.

So long as it's not slippery outside in a few hours (on the grass), I am going on a trek of a peaceful, white Fayetteville. I'm stoked! Camera, a packed lunch, rain boots, and a love of the outdoors.  The weather better not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!