Portfolio

Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm Not The Kind of Girl Who Shows My Slip

a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, central park, fashion blog, outfit shoot, leather gloves, sneaker wedges, gold brooch
a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, central park, fashion blog, outfit shoot, leather gloves, sneaker wedges, gold brooch
a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, central park, fashion blog, outfit shoot, leather gloves, sneaker wedges, gold brooch
a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, central park, fashion blog, outfit shoot, gold brooch




a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, central park, fashion blog, outfit shoot, sneaker wedges

a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, central park, fashion blog, outfit shoot, leather gloves, sneaker wedges, diy jacket

a style of your own blog, mollie booth parks, central park, fashion blog, outfit shoot, leather gloves, sneaker wedges, gold brooch



  Jacket: ? DIY by me | Dress as skirt: Target | Blouse : Banana Republic | Tights: Target |
  Sneakers: Macy's | Brooch: Thrifted | Gloves (DIY cut off fingers by me): TJ Maxx |
  Bag: TJ Maxx

Except I let my slip peek out in one of the photos [daring, I know]. Did the last photo make you giggle? I hope so! I joked, "Is this a good pose?" and proceeded to look gawky.

 My sister-in-law visited this week and took these pictures of me. She's a great photographer! She left this morning and I miiiissss her! Nik and I might pressure her to move here once college is completed. And I wouldn't feel rotten for it.



















Come back, Lacye!! [There will be a post of the outfits above. She has swell style]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!