Portfolio

Friday, February 8, 2013

Blue and Gold [Daytime] Smokey Eyes

















































I’m fond of playing up my eyes with makeup for daytime especially during the winter months when my precious fair skin becomes well, lackluster. My face needs color and daytime smokey eyes are just the key. Sweeping a bright gold on the center of my lids gave it a pop, then I mixed shades of blue and grey to get the affect I’m wearing here. It’s sultry and fun! Who says only black works for smokey?





























































































4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks purple in the second picture. You're lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the reflection of the purple hat. JK. She look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks : ). Purple hair sounds kind of nice right now!

    ReplyDelete

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!