Portfolio

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Makeup Photo a Day Four: Rainy Day Makeup

makeup photo a day, rainy day makeup tips, bad weather makeup, berry lips, red zin bare minerals lipstick,













































The sloppy, grey weather is the culprit behind this lovely face. Thankfully, five undivided minutes with Mr. Amazing did the trick to cheer me up.
On nasty days I take the initiative to look good in order to feel good throughout the day. For this I splashed on my favorite red zin lipstick [it's much berry-er than the photo lets on] and took extra care with my eyebrows. Voila! That's all it takes.

<<Also be sure and put on a face primer as your makeup is prone to sweating off in the humidity>>

What do you do when the weather is uppity?

Molls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!