Portfolio

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Makeup Photo a Day: Embracing Orange

makeup photo a day, daily makeup, orange tone makeup
 I love the color orange, especially in makeup. However, my skin tone disagrees with my affection. I have to use more yellow foundation and powder to "hide" the pink in my skin in order to wear orange toned lipstick or eye color.

Now the foundation/powder still matches my skin so it's not like I'm caking on a different color altogether. It's simply a different undertone that's not 100% my skin color. It's a bit of an art but you can do the same in order to wear a color that doesn't naturally flatter you. Like I said, it's an art, but it's amazing how you can change your skin in a non-permanent way.

Is this something you would try?

Molls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!