Portfolio

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Makeup Photo a Day 36: Sephora + Pantone Universe Emerald Obsession

makeup photo a day, daily makeup, pantone emerald liner, sephora emerald eye liner, green eye liner
Pantone and the rest of the fashion world doesn't need to tell me to love green-I'm a red head! It's my best color :)

Seriously, the Sephora + Pantone Universe collaboration is rocking my socks off. In fact, I'm obsessing over this green hair on their inspiration board:

Lord, can you please drop me a hair fund to create and maintain this beautiful crop. No? Ok it wasn't mean't to be. But score for me I just convinced Nik that I could stylishly AND beautifully pull this look off. Not a simple feat let me tell ya.

Molls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment at your own risk. Kidding! I love hearing from readers. Comment away!